Roll packers are ideal if you have an abundance of large or bulky waste. Roll packers can break down a number of materials including: wood, furniture and other heavy materials and so can reduce the cost of waste disposal costs.
The high powered hydraulic steel arm crushes each layer of waste and has a compaction ratio of around 6:1. This high compaction ratio means that the overall costs involved are reduced.
There are two models of Roll Packers to choose from:
- The Gigant GT 1750 – This is a stand-alone roll packer that operates by itself
- The Gigant GT M-1750 – This features the operator cab for total control and manoeuvrability.
- Roll packers can be used with open top containers up to 7 meters in length
- No additional structural measures need to be taken during installation
- Ability to crush large and bulky material
- Roller has wear resistant teeth to ensure long-life
- Available with operator cab
Technical specifications –
|Required space GT 1750||2000mm plus length of container|
|Required space GT1750 M||3150mm plus length of container|
|Diameter of drum||1200mm|
|Right hand rotating field||CEE connection|